Custom Safety Approval Plates
Never Place Your Compliance into Question with Faded Plates
Also known as approval plates, data plates, rating plates or placards; safety approval plates certify a piece of equipment, aircraft or vehicle for safe operation. The freight transportation industry refers to these as CSC Safety Approval Plates. The aviation industry refers to these as Standard Airworthiness Certificates. In all cases, safety approval plates must be permanently affixed to the item and remain legible for the life of its operation.
MPC’s custom safety approval plates are designed to last the life of the part to which they are attached. Constructed of Metalphoto® photosensitive anodized aluminum, Metalphoto’s durability comes from its photographic image which is sealed inside of the anodized aluminum, providing exceptional resistance to corrosion, sunlight degradation, abrasion, extreme temperatures and chemical exposure.
Why Choose MPC's Approval Plates?
- Retains original appearance even under years of exposure to extreme heat, humidity, UV, salt spray, abrasion, industrial solvents, chemicals and more.
- Photosensitive anodized aluminum face stock seals images beneath a sapphire-hard anodic layer.
- Specified for many military standards and aerospace applications.
- Proclaimed as the most durable aluminum substrate by the National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers (GPI).
- Skillfully fabricated in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Crisp high-contrast graphics provide excellent resolution on a black or silver background.
|Material:||Photosensitive anodized aluminum .020” or .032” face stock standard (optional thicknesses .003”, .005”, 008”, .012”, .020”, .032”, .063”, .090”, .125”).|
|Finishes:||Matte – Non-reflective w/flat finish; Satin – Lustrous semi-reflective material; #4 – Brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish; Gloss – Highly reflective, mirror-like.Note: #4 starts at .032" thickness; Gloss is available in .020" only.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Black graphics on silver background or silver graphics on black background; color options available.Note: Colors other than black possess limited UV resistance.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes up to 24” x 40”.|
|Shipment:||15个工作日在收到定单和批准of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge. Foil thicknesses require 15-20 working days.|